Homeowners Insurance

We offer free, comparative quotes on homeowners insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Moving Day

If you own or rent residential property, you need the protection of a homeowners insurance policy.  For owners, these policies cover damage to your residence from causes such as fire, theft, vandalism, lightning, hail, wind and more.*  And, whether you own or rent your residence, they can provide coverage for your personal belongings in your residence, and for extra costs, such as additional living expenses, incurred when you have a covered loss.  Most homeowners and renters policies also provide personal liability insurance, which can help cover your liability for medical expenses and damages to other persons caused by you or members of your household, including pets, as well as help with legal expenses in the case of a lawsuit.

The cost of this coverage is determined by many rating factors.  The quality of the coverage, however, is determined by the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named peril or all-risk basis.  A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract.  The all-risk policy works the opposite way – unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided.  This type of policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier, not you, in the event of a loss.

* Note that homeowners insurance generally does not cover damage from flood.

Contact us for a free, no obligation quote.


The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages.  These descriptions do not refer to any specific policy of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any policies of insurance.  We encourage you to speak to your insurance agent and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.